Aradial RADIUS server is servicing ISPs since 1997. High-end ISP's with millions
of subscribers and Smaller providers can easily integrate Aradial into their IT and Network infrastructures.
Aradial offers products that open a whole new set of possibilities
for ISPs and Hot Spot (WiFi), ASPs, Wireless LAN and Mobile operators.
Aradial Technologies customers and partners include some of the world's
largest corporations, institutions, telecommunications carriers,
billing companies and internet service providers (ISPs).
Aradial Radius software benefits are:
Utilizing open standards such as RADIUS, SNMP, EAP, and technologies
such as VPN and LDAP the Aradial product family offers unmatched features
and performance at an affordable price.
- Easy installation
- Easy implementation
- Easy to operate
- Easy to customize
- Full compliance to standards
- High performance
- High Availability and reliability
Aradial solutions infrastructures are installed in over 30+ countries*.
(* As a RADIUS server and as a part of a Billing solution -).
Aradial solutions infrastructures supports the following services:
All of our products technologies are based on:
- Dial-up ISP - xDSl, ISDN, Hotspot
- Cable Companies
- Voice over IP providers (as Alcatel, Cisco)
- VPN and PPPoE internet access
- Wi-Fi hotspots
- GPRS Wireless Mobile operators (as a joint network solution with Cisco, P-Cube, Ericsson, Nokia, etc).
Aradial Technologies premier product is the Aradial Radius server product family,
a state of the art, RADIUS server.
- Written in C++
- Multi Process and Multithreaded technologies
- Web based User Interface
- Portable code: Windows, Linux and Unix
- RDBMS: MS-Access, MySQL, MS SQL and Oracle.
* Note: Purchasing and the usage of the Radius server products line are subject to the product license and any law.